Sunday, June 1, 2008

Searching For The Now 1



Slumberland Records will be releasing 2 limited edition 7" singles every 2 months, pressed on crazy color vinyl or hand made sleeves. I just got the first two. They were pressed on crazzy marbled vinyl, and so far all the songs on these are excellent, played by bands I had neve heard of before. so... here is the first one, Let me know what you think?

Side A: The Company Presents Roy Moller - "Join The Dots"

Side B: The Hermit Crabs - "Flaxen-Haired Boy"

I am a huge fan of slumberland records, ever since i first heard the Aislers set. and I have been collecting most of their 7" singles. but they have never really done anything like this before, making me really excited to see who they're going to put on these singles, and how hard they're going to come by as the months go on. The next 2 are due out June 17th and vol. 4 has The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart who i have been falling in love with the last few months.

No comments: