Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Bloody Valentine - Peel Sessions (1988)

Alright... one last MBV album, I think thats everything from my collection. (Minus a few single tracks from various compilations, live stuff, and duh... the two albums.) I wouldent usually post stuff like this because they are songs that you can find anywhere, Its the same way I feel about posting live stuff. Its usually the same songs from an album i already have, just fuzzy and poorly recorded. Not that there are no good live albums, I probably will not post them. But for some reason I feel different about Peel Sessions. They are such an institution, and John Peel recorded people so well, that sometimes they sound like completely different songs. So even though you can find these songs everywhere... Here you go!

Track listing:
1. I Can See It (But I Can't Feel It)
2. Lose My Breath
3. When You Wake (You're Still In A Dream)
4. Feed Me With Your Kiss

My Bloody Valentine - Peel Sessions (1988)

No comments: