Monday, November 17, 2008

Tiger Trap - Sour Grass EP


So I was watching the The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 the other day.. and then i got an email from a person named Bethany about the Tiger Trap LP being down. So i fixed it, and being in the sisterhood mood I decided to put up the Tiger Trap - Sour Grass EP. I have the whole Tiger Trap Discography. So lets get going with this cute brilliance and maybe I will upload the rest.

OH, yeah. Sorry i haven't posted in a million years... I got laid off from my job and i have been partying super hard on unemployment!! GO BARACK OBAMA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was really excited to find this, but I get an error when I try to decompress it. Is it really only 2.5 MB?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

http://silentsighcity.blogspot.com/2008/07/tiger-trap-sour-grass-1993.html

Kristen said...

Hey, I really enjoy your blog! Awesome music + cute things = count me in! Hope to see you post more often. Take care. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this topic. Thnx for posting that information.
Joan Stepsen
Wise geek